Saturday, September 1, 2007

After a long tym......

Well,well,well......if you are wondering why I haven't been posting for nearly three weeks than I'll tell you this,even i was wondering the same thing till yesterday .But, only today did i realize that it takes something more than boredom to make a post......

After five months of complete rest(not really),my college administrators have finally decided to break the ice by announcing it is about to open on the tenth of this month.....But honestly I don't know what made them take this much time really.......And as of now,am still spending my time with the usual routine....TV,System,Gym et cetera.....

And now i come to the premiership................a disasterous start for the champions has been the highlight of the competition so far but i am starting to drift towards the reds from the blues, seeing the way they are playing currently and Torres' signing has really helped them to their cause.......And ask Derby County about this and they'll say more..... Maybe I'll turn back to the blues once Ballack and Shevy return.......... But I'll tell you this,Manu will be a totally different side once they have Rooney and Ronaldo back........
But I don't want them to be.........

No comments: