Sunday, September 23, 2007

Back to teh machine life.....


It's monday morning,0600 hrs and as usual i am wondering whether some five more minutes in ma bed will do any harm......And how on earth,did i believe that these gloomy Mondays will be gone with school life.....And i was terribly mistaken because here i am posting about my college life while hoping that the following sixteen hours don't dry up soon coz it'll be monday after that and a start of a hectic week......Believe me when i say hectic coz it's six continuous days in an atmosphere which i don't find as soothing as ma school was and with subjects which'll make even the brightest of students doze.......But unlike other colleges there's something in mine which differs it from school life....mebbe teh girls or mebbe the way seniors seem to enjoy their life or the way i am posting right now without having any worries about homeworks to be completed or assignments to be submitted.....And who knows,life may not be so bad for me once i get some friends and adapt myself to the situation better.......Now do i miss my childhood friends a lot coz am envied a lot by the group of students who club up every time during breaks , forgetting every other soul in the college just because they're from the same school...To all my friends thinking that I've forgotten them i say this 'even if I've forgotten you during the holidays now i do remember you people' "THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT BUT THE PRESENT DOESN'T
SEEM SO".........hope it's better the next time i post......

No comments: