Tuesday, August 14, 2007

salute to the nation......


Well.....I will start of by saluting Mother India on her sixty years of freedom which completes tomorrow.Vande Matharam......



Time to move on.I wanted to tell about the first week of the premiership and i do have lots to tell.....but before that let me update the readers on ma life.....as usual I felt bored but atleast i had the premiership to watch......
To start of with,I thought most of the results were as expected but there were surprises too,the top one being Manu being unable to beat reading.....And the names which left opponents wondering according to me were:
Malauda,Pizarro,Wright-phillips,Torres,Gerrard,Carew,Essien and Fulham's goalie,whose name I don't remember,and many more from the matches i didn't see.......
Next i was really impressed by the way Arsene wenger lead his team in what was his first match as a Premiership Boss............And hats off to big Sam too...........
The goal of d week for me was no doubt Gerrard's magical free kick which was so good that even the well over six foot Carew who was no match for the red's defenders when the ball was in the air......
And before i finish off, i'd like to congratulate the Indian team on its series victory.........and now i bid adieu..............

No comments: