Friday, August 3, 2007

who's ma best buddy........


One question every human who's normal keeps asking himself will be this......i say normal because every normal human has friends,atleast one.I kept thinking about this and was walking along a road.....i could picture all ma close friends,what good they did to me,what bad,and all they said about me and all their expressions et cetera et cetera.....I was happy with everyone but i couldn't call even one of them my best buddy for some reason(s)....and i kept wondering...something about that moment made me feel happy,and then i got the bus and all blah blah....then i came home and i had forgotten that topic in the tension of ma journey.I opened the door to find that there was no one in my house at that instant.So i went into my room and sat down and in the silence i remembered the introspection i had had in my inner mind and how i felt peaceful for a moment or so while doing that....And to my wonder i got that back,as if someone was listening to my inner conscience,and at that moment i got what i had missed.I had forgotten him completely,the one who listens to me any time without complains and one who didn't seem to have any turn offs like my other friends did.i hope u guessed it by now.......it's loneliness that i love the most and consider as my best buddy.......

No comments: