Monday, October 8, 2007

A ridiculous beginning to a day.....

It's ten to five in the clock.....suddenly i hear one of ma favorite music tracks ever, right into my eardrums that i hate it for that moment....and i realize that it's nothing but my alarm to get up and go have ma usual session of an hour in the gymnasium....but it's Monday and i don't really care to get up.....i draw up my blanket and act as if i din really hear the alarm...and so i have just missed my workout session....but this has nothing to do with the topic though....there are still loads of things to come.....Having slept two hours extra ,i get up sharply at seven and i am not in any hurry to get started for my college...I'll call this one of my baddest of habits...i am more often than not a latecomer but i never really thought i was lazy either.....so i slowly get started to my college and leave ma house at around seven thirty,which is five minutes earlier than the usual time i leave my house.....Nevertheless,i walk as quick as I'd do on any other day. And just as i see the place where we usually board the bus to college from the road's end i notice that there are not enough students...that's a bit weird.....suddenly a knot arises in my stomach ,as the idea of missing the college bus never really occurred to me....and slowly i start to recover myself.....i got into a bus which goes to a place somewhat nearer to my college than the place i am currently standing.....and when i get down from it,i am still some thirty minutes away from my college.....i suddenly remember my eighth standard days when i never really worried about the absence of buses....and as though somebody read my mind i find a bike coming towards me at fifty plus and i hestitantly put my hands out in a gesture meaning 'gimme a lift'...and bless him he exactly did that.....but it wasn't as easy as it sounds....i had to get some three lifts to get into my college only to find that an accident has happenned on its entrance.....but i take no notice of it and continue walking until my class and suddenly i realize that some forty students are watching me as if i am an intruder in their class but i thought i did look like one with my fussed up eyes n hair stranded in all directions.......what would you call this other than a ridiculous beginning to a day????

No comments: