Friday, October 5, 2007

'nothing really seems to stop me tonight'


uh uh, i keep thinking about a topic while listening to some music in ma pc when this track named 'Nothing really seems to stop me tonight' by none other than Paris hilton falls in my ears...And that made me make a decision, nothings really gonna stop me tonight from posting the least of it being absence of topics....So when i try to pull out a topic outta thin air i remember 'stick' sreeshanth's comic image of charging into Symonds after he scalps his wicket,don't mind the nick name though,I've started realizing how small the indians are ,when it comes to their physical appearance in comparison with the aussies...anyway to any one who thinks our nation's pride is hurt by this statement, I'd like to apologize and i'd also like to remind you that i am shorter to none when it comes to loving my nation....ok,lemme come to my point, why in hell would Sreeshanth do what he did, and don't tell to me that this is aggression,I've seen enough cricket to differentiate aggression from folly........And a good bowler just gives a stare and don't tell me McGrath gave more than a stare to a batsmen....McGrath is McGrath and Pollock is Pollock and McGrath went into this stuff only when he did everything right and still ended up without a wicket.And i really think one more issue on sreeshanth and Dhoni's ability to handle his fellows mebbe under serious scrutiny and i think dhoni should take a leaf outta Dada's book on this issue.....after all dada was himself aggressive but never really got hooked up....and now my quest is done...i've hung on to my decision in posting tonight,come what may.............

No comments: