Monday, March 31, 2008

Excuz me boss,can't you mind your own business????

Well,that's pretty big for a title,isn't it??? But,after all,something is better than nothing rite??
I haven't posted for nearly a month except that technical one which dealt with Robotics.So,i thought,why not try something out of the routine, for a post.Let's forget Sehwag's triple ton,Chelsea's hard earned victory and Manu's and Ronaldo's awesome run of form.
You always meet different kind of people in your day to day life.And you can classify them into different categories based on what you feel about them.One group which disgusts me is the one which concerns itself with other's business.I am sure every one of us would've experienced such people in life while some of us may or rather might belong to that class. Doing that very rarely can be chucked away in the name of excess care but I've known people who think they're here to guide people around them.This topic came to ma mind today in ma gym when a guy was sorta going around everyone checking whether what they were doing was right or wrong,as if he came to do exactly that.Well,he can do that if he's a close associate of Arnie or Ronnie,which i am sure he's not.
That is just an example.I've known guys in ma school and in college, complaining that this guy talks too much with this girl.That's really absurd.On second thought, may be they oughtta give a damn if they were having an eye for the chick but i really don't think that's the case most of the time.Coz' when you ask them about the girl,they'd be like 'I'd rather die than speaking with her'.
I think i've gonna bit outta bounds myself here.But,lemme tell this,if anyone felt like he was referred to here,please try to change yourself.But being like this is not the end of the world though.You can take heart from the fact that there's a worser class which thinks "I am always Best in whatever i do,and i want others to do it my way".I say this to those 'JUST FUCK OFF'....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Amog Rajenderan said...

wasn't that a little to harsh?

Matangi Mawley said...

well written.
a post tht i needed rite nw. coz i ve been meetin exactly the same kind of specimen since a few days before. n u ve given me, unknowingly, an excellent way to tackle it.

Unknown said...

@matangi
happy that i did......